How to Remove Malware
Download Malware Removal Tool
|Description:||SpeedyPC Pro© Malware Removal Tool|
|Operating System:||Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP|
PLEASE NOTE: Malware (also known as "viruses") are removed by Speedy PC Pro's Malware Removal Tool. This software ensures that you are removing all traces of Malware from your system. Software installation, scan, and threat removal takes approximately 2 minutes.
Download / Scan Instructions:
- Click here to download SpeedyPC Pro Malware Removal Tool
- Click "Run" ("Save As" if using Firefox)
- Click "Run" Again
- Follow on-screen directions for installation and scan
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
What is Malware?
Malware, short for malicious (or malevolent) software, is software used or created by attackers to disrupt computer operation, gather sensitive information, or gain access to private computer systems. It can appear in the form of code, scripts, active content, and other software. 'Malware' is a general term used to refer to a variety of forms of hostile or intrusive software.
Malware includes computer viruses, worms, trojan horses, spyware, adware, and other malicious programs. In law, malware is sometimes known as a computer contaminant, as in the legal codes of several U.S. states. Malware is not the same as defective software, which is software that has a legitimate purpose but contains harmful bugs that were not corrected before release. However, some malware is disguised as genuine software, and may come from an official company website. An example of this is software used for harmless purposes that is packed with additional tracking software that gathers marketing statistics.
Malware has caused the rise in use of protective software types such as anti virus, anti-malware, and firewalls. Each of these are commonly used by personal users and corporate networks in order to stop the unauthorized access by other computer users, as well as the automated spread of malicious scripts and software.
What About Webroot Removal Tool Free Download?
Once Malware is on your computer, its type or the method it used to get there is not as important as removing it and preventing further infection.
How Did My Computer Get Infected with Malware?
Malware can come from many different sources. Generally, Malware will enter your computer without you installing it. Here are some possible sources:
P2P Software – These networks allow you to share files with other people on the network. However, many people may be sharing infected files or may use false filenames to trick users into installing Malware. This tend to be the main source of Malware for most people.
Freeware or Shareware Software – There are many freeware software which you can download on the web which has hidden bugs in it. Sometimes they may have adware in it (creates ads on your computer), but sometimes they can have spyware or Malware in them.
Websites – There are certain websites which will transmit Malware to your computer. Try to surf only trusted websites. It is important to always double check before clicking on an unknown link.
How Do I Remove Malware?
Option 1: Automatic Repair (Novice User)
- Download SpeedyPC Pro.
- Install program and click Scan.
- Wait approximately 2 minutes while spyware is scanned for and removed.
- Restart your computer.
- Your computer should now be running normal again.
Option 2: Manual Removal (Advanced Users)
- Print out this page.
- Disconnect your computer from the internet.
- Go to the Control Panel and find Add/Remove Programs.
- Find the unwanted programs that are causing problems and click Remove on each one.
- Restart your computer.
- Open your Windows Registry and remove any corrupt "keys" using RegEdit.
- Restart your computer.
- Run your frequently used programs to check if problems still exist.
- If your problems are gone, you have successfully removed the malware infection.
- If not, please download the recommended Malware Removal Tool.
Speedy PC Pro©
Is Your Computer Slowing Down?
There are a lot of reasons that your computer might not be performing like it used to. Because the problem often has several different causes, it used to be tough (and expensive) to fix. You’d have to buy a number of separate programs to resolve each issue – but those days are behind us now that Speedy PC Pro is available. This is a sophisticated software suite which includes everything you need to optimize your computer.
Get Like New Performance With Speedy PC Pro
Speedy PC Pro offers computer users all of the tools that they need, whether you want to optimize your system just a little or do a complete system tune up to get truly peak performance from your PC. Speedy PC Pro’s Startup Manager allows you to increase your startup speed and free up system resources. It also allows you to adjust other settings to improve your PC’s speed – and that’s just one of the many tools included in this advanced system optimization suite.
Instantly Speed Up Your PC Now!
Speedy PC Pro has solutions for all of your Windows performance problems. It can scan, analyze and optimize your system’s memory use, find and remove unnecessary files cluttering your hard drive and clean your registry to resolve and prevent errors. Speedy PC Pro can even improve your browsing speed and protect your privacy online by clearing your web browser’s history and cache.
Speedy PC Pro Features:
- Optimizes memory usage
- Stops Malware processes in their tracks
- Finds duplicate files, temporary files and other clutter to save disk space
- Lets you manage your start-up processes for faster boot times
- Optimizes windows settings to increase speed and performance
- Cleans the registry to prevent and eliminate errors
- Fixes Windows Vista problems
- Increases your browsing speed and protects your privacy by cleaning browsing history and cache in your web browser